COVID 19 ProtocolsDownload the Protocols
In Her Name we choose to honour and follow the protocols without exception and choose not to put others or myself in danger by not choosing to stay in my own sacred wisdom wheel and circle. In Her Name may it be so.
CORONA VIRUS PROTOCOLS DURING RETREAT
Wash hands frequently
- Please bring a face mask and hand sanitizer
Use Social Distancing:
Bring and prepare your own food:
- You will be asked to keep all food in your cooler as the communal fridge can fill up quickly.
- We will provide bottled water. There will be outdoor water stations.
- We have 2 outdoor kitchens, washing stations and 2 barbeques.
- You are responsible for cleaning you own dishes.
Smudging Sage is encouraged as it can purify the air and [eliminate] up to 94 percent of harmful bacteria.
Individual Sleeping rooms will be provided or bring your own tent and sleeping bag
- Rooms will be assigned on a first come first serve basis
- Bring your own bedding/sleeping bag
We will ask you to pre-screen for COVID before coming to the retreat centre.
- Please follow this link to pre-screen using the Ontario self assessment tool:
- If you have a positive screening please contact us and go to a COVID testing center.
We will be following the COVID-19 Government health regulations and guidelines. Your health and well-being are of utmost importance to us.
In Her Name may the love and light of creation bless us and our tribe and may we be safe on our Earth Walk with the Earth Mother and each other. So Be It.
Download the Protocols