Thirteen Canoes® Wisdom Wheel Teaching Retreat
June 21 – 23, 2019
Avalon Retreat Centre
Inspire, awaken and empower your Soul’s Journey. Come join the celebration of Summer Solstice, the Celtic Calendar, and the Thirteen Canoes® Wisdom Wheels. Receive the warmth of the Sun King’s message and honour the time of the longest day and the shortest night as we enter into the Dream of the Sacred Feminine Cycle.
The Thirteen Canoes®, based on the Seneca and Celtic Tribal traditions, represents the highest vibration of our Soul’s Wisdom. The Canoe represents the Archetype of the Pilgrimage, the Voyageur, the Journey, and the Path into the Wisdom of the Soul. Each of the 13 Colours has a unique frequency that is attuned to the highest Vibrational Teaching of the Soul. This powerful Teaching represents a blueprint of our Soul’s purpose. Embrace the guidance necessary to navigate your Earth Walk as we journey together with the Mother towards the highest expression of ourselves.
- Receive your Soul’s 13 Intuitive Gifts of Birth, represented by the Personal Thirteen Canoes® Wisdom Wheel
- Learn to access and apply Archetypal Shamanic Energy MedicineTM of the Thirteen Canoes®; Discover who you are as a Soul, and illuminate your Divine Purpose
- Dream the Dream Awake and experience a sacred Sunset Fire Ritual with Tribal Peace Elder, Gaisheda Kheawok
- Acquire the tools to inspire, awaken and empower your Soul’s Journey; Celebrate and open to the co-creative Wisdom that lives within!
Retreat Cost: $525.00
Your Retreat registration fee includes:
- Thirteen Canoes® Wisdom Wheel Teachings at Summer Solstice, with Gaisheda Kheawok
- Beautiful and cozy accommodations
- All breakfasts and lunches, and dinner on Saturday
- Friday Potluck Dinner (Please bring a Potluck Offering)
Thirteen Canoes® Personal Soul Consultations and Shamanic Energy Medicine Sessions are available with Gaisheda Kheawok. Please contact email@example.com to book in advance, as space is limited. An optional Group Alchemy will be also offered.Itinerary & More Details